Monday 7 March 2016

Something for the Lady Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, where it is time for our mid challenge reminder. Our current challenge celebrates all of those wonderful ladies in our lives, we have called it 'Something for the Lady'.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers.

Pamellia is a one of our regular Guest Designers, she is such a talented artist and an inspiration to us all, we really love her work.  Pamellia has made a video of how her card was made and placed it on YouTube.  We are so excited about this, it is such a treat - Pamellia you really know how to spoil us, thank you.  You can view her video by clicking here.

Pamellia

  Hello Everyone! My name is Pamellia Johnson and I live on Lake Aquitaine in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada with my wonderful husband, our two little girls, Scully (a teacup Maltese) and Pebbles (a teacup black Pomeranian), and more recently, a family of adorable squirrels as well.

Thanks to my very creative and talented Mom, I have been crafting in some form or another since I was a little kid. I've dabbled in a variety of crafts, and my true passion has always been card making. I have recently discovered the world of mixed media and since getting back in touch with nature, I find I just can't stop myself from reaching for those crackle pastes and paints!  I am always discovering new products and learning new techniques. I find a great sense of satisfaction in working out a process from beginning to end, even the bumps in the road teach us about our art and ourselves! Be it a card or a Christmas decoration, there's no denying the sense of accomplishment a DIY project can bring you.



I recently started to video different mixed media techniques and placing the videos on YouTube, I have made one for this card, you can view it by clicking here.  I hope you enjoy it.

The rest of the Crafty Boots Design Team has also been busy, here are a few more pieces to inspire you.
















This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 13 March. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment